Monday, October 6, 2008

Weekend

So this weekend was finally corn dogs. We all piled in the car and went over to Gradma Wyatt's house for her home made corn dogs. They have been putting it off for weeks and weeks and finally did it this weekend, but by the time they finally put it together I wasn't even excited any more. Don't get me wrong I loved the food, but it was just old news, ya know? Any way we had to leave early because Autumn has an ear infection and we had to take her to the doctor to get her some medicine.
Well that was Saturday. Sunday morning Dustin and I played some music and cleaned our house. I get bored really easy and I hate just sitting at my house, so Sunday afternoon I went over to my best friend, Cami's, house. It was so much fun! her dad made the best pot roast for dinner. I had some, Cami didn't because she is a veggitarian, but it was a really good dinner. It was really nice to see Cami. I haven't seen her in forever!! Plus I got a break from Autum for a couple of hours which is always nice. I'll put some pictures up of this weekend when I get home from work.
Can't wait to see what I do next weekend!!

No comments:

A Day In the Life of Lindsay