Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Too bad, so sad!


So yesterday we went to go get new phones because AT&T was having a sale to get one "LG Shine" get the second one free! I was so excited. I have wanted this phone ever sense LG came out with them! Any who, we get there and you have to renew two contracts to get the second phone for free. Well Dustin has needed a new phone for a month now and his contract is up so he could renew it and get it for cheap. my contract isn't up till next December. Come to find out you need to renew both contracts to get the second phone for free. So I was all excited that I was getting a new phone, because I hate the phone I have now, just to get there and not be able to get it. Of course I could get this phone if I wanted to pay full price which is $300.00, and I rather put that towards something else. The thing is AT&T screwed me over so I got stuck with the phone I have now, but that's another blog, another time. Just bums me out.

No comments:

A Day In the Life of Lindsay