Sunday, October 19, 2008

This Past week


October 13th
We went to the doctor and got Autumn's cast off today! Her leg was so ugly when it first came off. It looks a lot better now and she can bend her leg!! She wasn't too happy with the saw buzzing. It was loud, and she was crying. Her foot was all swollen and looked like she had an "Egor" foot.
Any who now she can bend and kick her leg and it is so much easier to take care of her with that stupid thing off!! Look it how happy she is with her cast off!

October 16th
So today Dustin and I went shopping to get me new clothes. It's sad when your boyfriend has more clothes then you do. So I decided that every check I get I'm going to get a shirt, a pair of pants, and one new pair of shoes.
Back to the story. We also got Autumn some new PJ's because she has grown out of all of the ones that fit her. Right now she was wear some of her cousins, boy, PJ's. lol. Here they are and she is super excited to show them to you!

October 17th
Sp today Autumn has found out that she can do raspberries. You know, when you put your lps together and blow, and a farting noise comes out. Yeah she does that and loves it. The only bad part is she does it when I am trying to feed her. Then food is flying every where, and I've got it in my hair by the end of our dinner session. It is so funny, but I try so hard not to laugh so that she knows it is wrong, but it is so cute! Here she is, post raspberrie...
She has carrots every where! That is about all that happened this week. Not to shabby (I love my little girl!).

No comments:

A Day In the Life of Lindsay