Saturday, April 4, 2009

No Pictures :(

Still can't find my camera usb cord so we will do this post with out pictures :). So Dustin and I have been trying to get Autumn to walk for ever. She will stand by her self, all alone in the middle of the room, and walks really good if you hold one of her hands, but she will never just walk by her self. Well the other day... I think it was Thrusday, she was standing up by me at the couch, when she turned around and walked like three feet to the coffee table!!! It was so cool! she just turned around and walked like she has been doing it her whole life! I guess she walked for Dustin yesterday too. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. She will be one in 14 days, and it seems like just yesterday she was born. I still remember every thing that happened that day like it wasn't too long ago. HOW SAD! She is growing up :(


Autumn, just a couple days old

Autumn when she was almost a month old, with her Aunties Aron and Cami

No comments:

A Day In the Life of Lindsay