Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween!

So for Halloween, Dustin and I bought Autumn a duck costume. Thursday night we went trunk-or-treating with Carsten, the Lion!! Carsten kept wanting to shw every one his candy, it was so cute! Autumn was too tired to smile for any of the pictures.
Autumn in her costume with her ducky feet!My family tried to put eye liner on Carstens face but he kept moving so his drawn on whiskers were a little everywhere.
ROAR!!!Friday Dustin brought Autumn to Conservice, where I work, and she went trick or treating at all of the desks. Dustin actually did pretty good. I'm glad he is starting to come out of his shell little by little. Then Friday night we went around to all of the families houses and showed everyone what Autumn had dressed up for, for Halloween. First we went to Dustin's parents house and while we were there, Skylers little girl, Taya came in her costume. It was so cute, she was a cat.
She was so cute! She gave Autumn a hug...
And a kiss!!!
Oh my goodness I can't get over how cute Taya is. She says "Autumn Cry," and "baaaaby!!" She is the cutest little girl! I can't wait till Autumn gets to be one year old and can say "Jose Cry!" LOL!! Any who while we were waiting there Brooke and Joe stopped by. You will never guess what baby Jose was... Yup he was a gangster.
After a couple of other stops we went to Grandma and Grandpa Egberts house to show them the babies. It was pretty cool, we got a picture of four generations of Egbert!
Super fun Halloween!! I can;t wait to see what Autumn will be for next Halloween. Now it is time to focus on Thanksgiving and then Christmas!! More of Autumns first, I can't wait!!


No comments:

A Day In the Life of Lindsay